On Monday August 10, 2009 the location and dates for Continental Congress 2009 were confirmed with the signing of the contract for accommodations, meals and meeting spaces for November 9 – 22, 2009 at Pheasant Run Spa & Resort Conference Center in St. Charles, IL. Click here to browse...
Archive for month: March, 2017
Don’t Miss The Committees of Safety Wednesday Night National Conference Call! WED August 26 – 9pm to 11pm EST Join Moderator Walter Reddy with Guests Dr. Edwin Vieira and Bob Schulz as they discuss the Continental Congress 2009 – convening in St. Charles, IL at Pheasant Run Conference Center...
CC2009 Delegate Election Voting Center Locations by City or Town Reported as of 8/23/09 (Exact Venues to Follow When Confirmed) 1. COLORADO: David Justice (SC) 7 Voting Center Locations confirmed, targeting 6 more Castle Rock Colorado Springs Delta Denver Grand Junction Gunnison Montrose 2. CONNECTICUT: Estelle Stevenson (SC) 1 Voting...
2009 Continental Congress Delegate Election Downloadable Affidavit/Mail-in Option In states where insufficient volunteers are available to plan and execute Voting Centers for in-person, hand-counted paper ballot voting on CC2009 Election Day, October 10th, the following protocol is suggested for downloadable registration forms and ballots, to be mailed in to...
CC2009 Delegate Election Voting Center Locations by City or Town Reported as of 9/09/09 (Exact Venues to Follow When Confirmed)
CITIZENS RISING IN DEFENSE OF THE CONSTITUTION STATES PREPARE FOR COMING CONTINENTAL CONGRESS: LOCALS INVITED TO BECOME DELEGATES: NATIONAL ELECTION DAY SET TOWN, STATE, DATE X, XXXX – Citizens in every state who are fed up with constitutional violations causing devastation to the economy, the family and the Nation,...
Delegate Nominees by State Links to Profiles, Ballots, Mail-In Registration Forms Voting Centers (where applicable) & Mail-In Ballot Addresses ALABAMA NOMINEES – PROFILES – BALLOT – MAIL IN REGISTRATION Jon Barrie Danny Garrett Jim Green Tommy Grimmer Tim Hobbs Mail In Ballot Post Marked by Oct 10th: Continental Congress...
Delegate Nominees by State Links to Profiles, Ballots, Mail-In Registration Forms Voting Centers (where applicable) & Mail-In Ballot Addresses ALABAMA NOMINEES – PROFILES – BALLOT – MAIL IN REGISTRATION Jon Barrie Danny Garrett Jim Green Tommy Grimmer Tim Hobbs Mail In Ballot Post Marked by Oct 10th: Continental...
Congress and the Legislatures of each of the Several States shall reaffirm the fundamental political and legal principles that: • The Declaration of Independence is the Original and Supreme Assertion of the Independence and Sovereignty of We the People and as such, it constitutes the Great and Indispensible Charter...
Learn more about the subject matter of this Article: In June of 2008 and again in August of 2009, every member of Congress and the President were Petitioned for Redress of Grievances relating the then latest, unlawful and unconstitutional action by the Government to undermine the sovereignty of the...
- Article 1: Sovereignty and the Declaration
- Article 10: Money + Article 1 of the Constitution
- Article 11: Public Debt and Article 1 Constitution
- Article 12: War Powers Articles 1+2 Constitution
- Article 13: Eligibility Article 2, Section 1 Const
- Article 14: Illegal Immigration and Oath of Office
- Article 15: Report Foreign Policy Welfare State
- Article 2: Constitutional Laws and the Declaration
- Article 3: Petition for Redress and 1st Amendment
- Article 4: Militias, Firearms and 2nd Amendment
- Article 5: Privacy and the 4th Amendment
- Article 6: Private Property and the 5th Amendment
- Article 7: Juries and the 7th Amendment
- Article 8: Income Tax and the 16th Amendment
- Article 9: Foreign Policy and the General Welfare
- Articles of Freedom
- Articles of Freedom Preface
- Contact Us
- Coordinator Tools
- Declaration and Resolves of CC2009
- Fri Nov 13
- Latest News
- Logos & Banners
- Marketing Materials
- Meeting Agendas
- Mon Nov 16
- Nationwide Civic Action
- News Updates
- Petitions for Redress & Grievance
- Pledge to Support
- Pledging Pages
- Radio Spots
- Sat Nov 14
- Sat Nov 21
- State Legislators
- Sun Nov 15
- The Prayer for Contiental Congress 2009
- Thur Nov 12
- Tues Nov 17
- Wed Nov 11
- Wed Nov 18
- What Is CC2009 Articles