1. Encourage self-education of property rights protected by the Constitution; 2. Get involved concerning the benefits of free market solutions to the generation and distribution of all sources of energy; 3. Establish a petition drive throughout the state indicating that energy generation and distribution must be free from all...
Archive for category: Article 6: Private Property and the 5th Amendment
A. Background and Statement of the Facts B. Constitutional Provisions C. Energy Independence D. The Wildlands Project – Conservation of Biological Diversity E. Remedial Instructions to Congress F. Remedial Instructions to Each of the Several States G. Recommended Civic Actions by the People “Either you have the right to own property or you are property.” Wayne Hage, rancher
1. Eliminate all taxes on private property, such as land, buildings/tenements, automobiles, chattels, estates, real estate, real property, personal property, or property tax assessments; 2. The legislatures shall develop laws and regulations required to establish a state policy for the generation or distribution of energy that is based upon...
We the People, find that the three branches of our government have violated the above provisions of the Constitution and therefore provide the following instructions: 1. Reintroduce and pass the “Property Rights Protection Act (S1313). This legislation, passed in the House of Representatives in 2005, was introduced to overturn...
The United States has assumed control of lands within several of the western states far beyond the authority granted to it by the Constitution for the United States. (See attached map and Appendix). When the federal government assumes control, it does so by calling these seized lands such names...
The Creator has supplied the earth with an abundance of energy sources. Abundant energy is the foundation for all technological advancement. A high and improved quality of life is totally dependent on an abundance of energy. The Constitution does not grant the federal government the power to regulate, control,...
1. Our Constitution for the United States is “the Supreme Law of the Land” and has supremacy over decisions of legislature – (Art. 6, Clause 1-3) There can be no rule making or legislation which will abrogate the Rights secured by our Constitution. Miranda v. Arizona, 384 U.S. 436,...
The Founding Documents of the United States clearly acknowledge that the powers of the government are derived only from the consent of the governed. Under the American system, individuals decide and direct the terms of their lives; that each person is independent; that justice must be dispensed equally; and...
- Article 1: Sovereignty and the Declaration
- Article 10: Money + Article 1 of the Constitution
- Article 11: Public Debt and Article 1 Constitution
- Article 12: War Powers Articles 1+2 Constitution
- Article 13: Eligibility Article 2, Section 1 Const
- Article 14: Illegal Immigration and Oath of Office
- Article 15: Report Foreign Policy Welfare State
- Article 2: Constitutional Laws and the Declaration
- Article 3: Petition for Redress and 1st Amendment
- Article 4: Militias, Firearms and 2nd Amendment
- Article 5: Privacy and the 4th Amendment
- Article 6: Private Property and the 5th Amendment
- Article 7: Juries and the 7th Amendment
- Article 8: Income Tax and the 16th Amendment
- Article 9: Foreign Policy and the General Welfare
- Articles of Freedom
- Articles of Freedom Preface
- Contact Us
- Coordinator Tools
- Declaration and Resolves of CC2009
- Fri Nov 13
- Latest News
- Logos & Banners
- Marketing Materials
- Meeting Agendas
- Mon Nov 16
- Nationwide Civic Action
- News Updates
- Petitions for Redress & Grievance
- Pledge to Support
- Pledging Pages
- Radio Spots
- Sat Nov 14
- Sat Nov 21
- State Legislators
- Sun Nov 15
- The Prayer for Contiental Congress 2009
- Thur Nov 12
- Tues Nov 17
- Wed Nov 11
- Wed Nov 18
- What Is CC2009 Articles