ANCILLARY REPORT BY THE FOREIGN POLICY AND GENERAL WELFARE COMMITTEE REGARDING THE WELFARE STATE WHEREAS, the mention of “General Welfare” in the Preamble to the Constitution for the United States as a principal goal of the Constitution, conveys no specific powers to government, and the General Welfare Clause of...
Archive for month: December, 2009
Whereas federal violations of the General Welfare Clause cannot be truly reversed without a voluntary resumption of personal responsibility, we urge our fellow citizens to join us in promoting the true “general welfare” of the United States through the following citizen actions. We call upon the People to: 1....
We hereby instruct our State Legislatures to: 1. Adopt State Sovereignty Resolutions that assert the power of the State to treat as null and void all federal legislation that exceeds the enumerated powers of Congress under the Constitution; and to enforce such resolutions by the interposition of the State...
We hereby instruct Congress to repeal all legislation for which it cannot show constitutional authority under the enumerated powers of Article I, Section 8.
Congress and the Legislatures of each of the Several States shall reaffirm the fundamental political and legal principles that: The Declaration of Independence is the Original and Supreme Assertion of the Independence and Sovereignty of We the People and as such, it constitutes the Great and Indispensable Charter and...
WHEREAS, the Second Amendment mandates that “the Right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed,” and WHEREAS, Natural Law affirms the Right to defense of one’s Life and Property, and WHEREAS, Citizens are reminded that the U. S. Constitution is the Supreme Law of the land, and...
1. Repeal all state statutes regulating the ownership, use and transfer of firearms and ammunition. 2. Repeal any state statutes which provide for the registration of firearms and ammunition. 3. By statute, establish an Advisory Commission On Revitalization of the Militia of their State, in the exercise of their...
WHEREAS, the Second Amendment to the Constitution mandates, in order to provide for the security of a free state, “…the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed,” and WHEREAS, a multitude of federal statutes constitute de facto infringement; now THEREFORE, We, the...
1. Instruct the State Legislatures and members of Congress to adopt the aforementioned; 2. Form coalitions or groups to lobby State Legislatures and members of Congress to obtain the adoption of the aforementioned; 3. Instruct State Officials to remove all Oath violators from their positions of authority; and 4....
Each of the several State Legislatures shall adopt legislation, as necessary, to recall from office any elected or appointed public official for failure to respond to any proper Petition for Redress of Grievances; 1. The State Legislatures shall refuse to accept any and all federal funds until all three...
- Article 1: Sovereignty and the Declaration
- Article 10: Money + Article 1 of the Constitution
- Article 11: Public Debt and Article 1 Constitution
- Article 12: War Powers Articles 1+2 Constitution
- Article 13: Eligibility Article 2, Section 1 Const
- Article 14: Illegal Immigration and Oath of Office
- Article 15: Report Foreign Policy Welfare State
- Article 2: Constitutional Laws and the Declaration
- Article 3: Petition for Redress and 1st Amendment
- Article 4: Militias, Firearms and 2nd Amendment
- Article 5: Privacy and the 4th Amendment
- Article 6: Private Property and the 5th Amendment
- Article 7: Juries and the 7th Amendment
- Article 8: Income Tax and the 16th Amendment
- Article 9: Foreign Policy and the General Welfare
- Articles of Freedom
- Articles of Freedom Preface
- Contact Us
- Coordinator Tools
- Declaration and Resolves of CC2009
- Fri Nov 13
- Latest News
- Logos & Banners
- Marketing Materials
- Meeting Agendas
- Mon Nov 16
- Nationwide Civic Action
- News Updates
- Petitions for Redress & Grievance
- Pledge to Support
- Pledging Pages
- Radio Spots
- Sat Nov 14
- Sat Nov 21
- State Legislators
- Sun Nov 15
- The Prayer for Contiental Congress 2009
- Thur Nov 12
- Tues Nov 17
- Wed Nov 11
- Wed Nov 18
- What Is CC2009 Articles