We demand Congress reclaim Its exclusive Constitutional Power to declare war:
1. Repeal all acts, executive orders, and resolutions pertaining to the delegation of any war powers to the President;
2. Cease to fund any and all pre-emptive or offensive military activities throughout the world within twelve months after receiving this document;
3. Comply with all of the war powers provisions in the Constitution as originally written and adopted, never again allowing any American troops to be committed for any reason except in accordance with the Constitution;
4. Impeach any President who initiates military activity without a lawful Congressional Declaration of War as stated in Article 1, Section 8 of the U.S. Constitution;
5. Return jurisdiction of National Guard troops to their respective States; enabling the States to revitalize their own militias.
6. Repeal all Emergency Powers Acts and their associated provisions in federal code within a six-month period.