1. Eliminate all taxes on private property, such as land, buildings/tenements, automobiles, chattels, estates, real estate, real property, personal property, or property tax assessments;
2. The legislatures shall develop laws and regulations required to establish a state policy for the generation or distribution of energy that is based upon free market principles and operates pursuant to the rights of the states under the 10th Amendment;
3. Leave the regulation, generation, or distribution of energy to the free market;
4. Pass a resolution declaring that the federal government has no power to regulate, control, or establish policy for the generation or distribution of energy within the state.
5. Pass laws defining private property and blocking the use of Eminent Domain for community development of private property.