Sunday, July 26, 2009
Call opens at 8:45 PM Eastern Time for 9:00 PM Official Start Time
To Join the Sunday Night Conference Call You Must Register HERE
QUICK NEWS UPDATE!
BOB SCHULZ ON FREEDOM WATCH AUGUST 12, 2009
On August 12, 2009, Bob Schulz will be on Judge Napolitano’s FOX program called FREEDOM WATCH. Many thanks to all who wrote to FOX to encourage Bob’s appearance.
VENUE SELECTED FOR CONTINENTAL CONGRESS 2009
This week we have $74,000 more in the bank than we had before we initiated last week’s fund raising appeal, enabling us to sign the contract for the venue for CC 2009. Many thanks to all who donated. We have much more to raise, but we are very encouraged by the initial response.
Contract for the venue should be signed this week. Once the contract is signed we will host a News Conference and line up meetings with the editorial staffs of the media within the host city. We will be issuing a News Release after the Announcement for national, state and local distribution. Stay tuned for more details later this week.
BOB SCHULZ TO SPEAK AT FREEDOM 21 CONFERENCE, AUGUST 14, 2009.
On August 14, 2009, Bob Schulz will give the keynote address at the Friday evening banquet at the 10th Annual Freedom 21 Conference in Oklahoma City.
Get all the details of the Conference and register to attend here.
9:00 PM WELCOME and MOMENT OF REFLECTION
9:05 PM ACTION ITEMS:
1. DELEGATE NOMINEES: Obtain contact information for the State leaders of all known constitution based organizations in your state and work with them to nominate the best candidates each state has to offer here for the position of CC 2009 Delegate from your state. Below is a list of such organizations to network with. This list is BY NO MEANS LIMITED TO:
Freedom Force International
Campaign for Liberty
Committees of Safety
National Home Education Legal Defense
John Birch Society
Liberty Restoration Project
Local or Regional Liberty Groups and Meetups
Restore The Republic
Veterans Organizations: American Legion, VFW, etc.
Young Americans for Liberty
2. DELEGATE ELECTION: Obtain written permission from the owner of the facility where you vote in general elections to use that facility on October 10th for the election of delegates to CC 2009, using this form letter.
4. OUTREACH 1: Help the CC2009 Go Viral! Share these links and resources with 10 friends and ask them to do the same!
Special Thanks to the Idaho CC2009 Leadership Team who synthesized Bob’s road show PPT and more into a phenomenally easy to watch, read and understand presentation. Check it out here at the Scribd website. We have it embedded in a player at the front page of the CC2009 web page, but if you go here, you can pick up the embed code yourself or use Scribd’s own viral marketing links to Facebook, Digg and more. Thanks Idaho!!
Special Thanks to Republic Magazine for publishing these articles in their national publication that has helped move the dial for Liberty nationwide.
The tried and true Tri Fold is located here:
5. OUTREACH 2: Send this letter to the editor of your local newspaper(s) and media, using this database of print and broadcast media outlets.
6. OUTREACH 3: Call your local T.V. stations. Ask to speak to the Director of Public Service Announcements (PSA’s). Introduce yourself and say you will be sending an email with a link to a series of 8 thirty-second PSA’s for consideration by the Station. Obtain the person’s contact information. You can use this media database to source the contact info for your broadcast and public television stations in your area.
7. OUTREACH 4: The CC2009 Logo and Hyperlinked Web Banners are ready to go!
Please visit this page of logos/banners and help the CC2009 brand go viral by sharing this link and getting these web banners posted wherever you can.
8. FUNDRAISING: Bob’s Urgent Appeal is linked here: http://www.cc2009.us/about-cc2009/urgent-appeal
Forward this appeal to your email lists.
9:45 PM SUGGESTIONS
10:00 PM QUESTIONS and ANSWERS